Rules are not (as far as CTF is concerned) cast in concrete. Something that sounds like a good idea turns out to be not so good. Something that didn't seem like it would be a big deal, turns out to be one.
- Keep it respectful, readable, and clean -- My posts and your comments. I am a grammar and spelling freak (so, of course, something of mine will end up being spelled incorrectly or ungrammatical).
- Keep it on topic -- nothing too personal -- My posts . That's not what this blog is about. I'm not planning on sharing every aspect of my life; just those things that might be useful to others.
- Keep it honest -- My posts. I will say if we didn't have a good experience somewhere but will do my best to provide the context and allow that maybe that (event, person, store) wasn't having their best day. See rule #1.
- Keep it accurate. To the best of my ability, all links will work and be current. I won't link to something I haven't tried, visited, or used.
- That might mean I haven't necessarily ordered a product from a site but have enjoyed their videos or blogs. See rule # 3.
- Keep things safe. I will not identify when I am on travel. Trip reports will be posted after we are back home. I'm sure you can understand why.